Improving Productivity, Efficiency and Safety through the Implementation of Automation and Reliable Communication Infrastructure
The introduction of automation to the mining environment has the potential to address the need for long term cost reductions and increased levels of productivity and efficiency.
In 2015, Mining IQ will be hosting two separate Mine Site Automation & Communication events:
- Mine Site Automation & Communication WA – Perth – 11 - 12 March, 2015, and
- Mine Site Automation & Communication QLD – Brisbane – 21 - 22 April, 2015
The decision to hold two separate events in this year is based on the individual, specific and immediate needs of automation specialists who work across Australia.
Current economic conditions means that many mining operations are looking at what automation can provide to their own operation. In particular, many mining specialists understand that the future of the industry in Australia depends on the implementation of automation.
Mine sites who have already implemented automation, have noticed significant gains in the areas of; productivity, greater precision, safety and reductions in operational costs.
Having researched with over 300+ mining automation experts for the Mine Automation & Communication Event series we have developed two programs that tackle immediate needs, including:
- Capitalising on Innovative Automation Activities on the Mine Site for Improved Productivity
- Implementing an Available and Robust Wireless Communication Network
- Gaining Senior Management Buy-In and Driving Productivity through Culture and Training